The Vogue is looking for an energetic, strategic thinker to oversee marketing for The Vogue Theater in Indianapolis.
The Vogue, located in the Broad Ripple neighborhood of Indianapolis, is one the most popular and storied music venues in the Midwest. The Vogue originally opened as a movie theater on June in 18, 1938 and today is considered the top destination for live music in Indianapolis, winning countless awards and earning the accolades of local musicians, industry leading DJ’s, and national touring artists.
- You’re an experienced marketer with the ability to apply your marketing expertise across a broad spectrum of content marketing, email marketing, social media, events, and digital marketing.
- You LOVE data & the science of ROI marketing
- You have a passion for growth, experimentation, and measurement.
- You are a voracious learner and desire to be continually challenged and learning new skills as the marketing discipline constantly evolves.
- You regularly roll up your sleeves to execute on a plan, doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You’re flexible and comfortable with change and ambiguity and relish experimentation.
- You have a clear point of view on the role of marketing and can bring some of your own best practices, experiences, and processes.
Why You’ll Love It
- You’ll have the benefit of the rich history of The Vogue brand, combined with an open canvas for creating our next generation strategy and execution.
- You’ll be part of a small but determined management team attempting to build the nation’s top independent music venue.
- You’ll be part of a culture that emphasizes learning and growth.
- You’ll regularly be working with representatives of some of the nation’s top musical artists, creating and working with different ways of reaching new audiences.
- You’ll be challenged to think creatively, strategically, and tactically on a day-to-day basis.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute marketing plans for a variety of events at The Vogue.
- Develop and manage our marketing budget to achieve business objectives.
- Assist in crafting, distributing and tracking a variety of digital initiatives to drive attendance for all events
- Work in conjunction with artist representatives on joint marketing efforts for specific events
- Maintain and develop relationships with local and national co-marketing partners
Experience and Skills to Excel in this Role
- 3-5 years experience working in marketing.
- You have experience working with Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and WordPress (or similar marketing tech stacks).
- You are deeply analytical and feel comfortable regularly reporting on results. You might even describe yourself as a data-driven marketer.
- You’ve written copy more than once for a new website launch, product launch, sales deck, or company launch.
- You have a clear and concise writing style.
- You regularly take initiative and have worked on at least 1 work project that no one asked you to take on and crushed it.
- You’ve successfully launched campaigns and can point back to specific success metrics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apply today by sending an Email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org