Bartenders – We want you at The Vogue!
Do you love live music? Do you love making money? The Vogue is the most historic music venue in Indianapolis and where party people come for an awe-inspiring musical experience and limitless possibilities. We are a passionate team that is building upon our history and taking the Indy music experience to the next level! We want you to be part of our journey!.
- Competitive hourly rate + tips
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Referral bonus program
- Team member discounts on beverage, merch, concert tickets, and more!
Our bartenders are a unique and vibrant group of individuals who combine a passion for the craft with an ability to execute at a very high level. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You value guest experiences and take pride in everything you do
- You’ve got attitude (the right kind, of course)
- Communication is key – you should be comfortable talking with strangers
- You understand that work is easier – and more fun – with teamwork
- Experience working in a high-volume restaurant/bar is ideal
What you’ll be doing:
- Working as a team behind the bar to create memorable guest experiences
- Uphold the integrity of the beverage program with a high level of knowledge on brand standards, technique, and expectations in craft beverage service
- Follow steps of service to meet brand standards
- Uses Toast POS for entering orders/processing payments
- Cleans and sanitizes the bar top and guest service areas every 30 minutes
- Washes all barware dishes
- Rotates shifts as Bar Backs
- Responsible for proper cash management
*** Must be 21 years old and over ***
Follow us @thevogue or check us out at TheVogue.com
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and guests. Proper safety and sanitation guidelines will be provided during training.
We focus on an inclusive culture and celebrate everyone for who they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
The Vogue, located in the Broad Ripple neighborhood of Indianapolis, is one the most popular and storied music venues in the Midwest. The Vogue originally opened as a movie theater on June in 18, 1938 and today is considered the top destination for live music in Indianapolis, winning countless awards and earning the accolades of local musicians, industry leading DJ’s, and national touring artists.