1) a Hispanic rapper from San Francisco. Ramirez (stylized RVMIRXZ) is a rapper in the record label Grey 59 with Ruby da Cherry and $crim.…Full Bio
This artist has never performed at The Vogue.
1) a Hispanic rapper from San Francisco.
Ramirez (stylized RVMIRXZ) is a rapper in the record label Grey 59 with Ruby da Cherry and $crim. He draws influences from UGK, Outkast, DJ Screw, KeKe, and Andre Nickatina. He is 20 years old and he gained underground fame from making two collaboration mixtapes with the $uicideboy$.
2) A Brazillian indie rock band from Rio de Janeiro. www.ramirez.art.br
3) A Grindcore Thrash band from Winnipeg, Manitoba(Adam, Joel, Steve, Jay, Alex)- super fast satanic grindcore from the praries.
4) An oldschool house project.
This was a project of the Italian/Spanish DFC (Dancefloor Coorporation) label, produced by many members of their production team alongside main member Ramirez. Davide Rizzati, Elvio Moratto, Ricki Persi were the musicians, Alex Quiroz Buelvas was the singer and front-man for videos and performances.
5) A Finnish downtempo artist, appears in Meadow music (2005) by Cheeky Punster
6) A croatian indie rock band from Zagreb, with four albums so far: Ramirez (2004), Copy/Paste (2006) , Divovi i kamikaze (2009) and Svijet je lijep (2011). Singles: Iste cipele, Sve je OK, Otjeraj me, Barcelona, Ništa posebno, ZOO, Učini nešto danas, Sedam and Ti i ja. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
This artist doesn't have any upcoming events at The Vogue.
Request RAMIREZ Play at The Vogue.
This artist doesn't have any past events at The Vogue.